| › Part 1 - Aurora: The Day-Spring - The Author's Preface
1. COURTEOUS Reader, I compare the whole Philosophy, Astrology and Theology, together with their Mother, to a goodly Tree, whi ...read|
| › Part 2 - On the New Birth - On the New Birth; Lip-Christians; Lip-Priests, Being Taught of God.
12. For as God the Father in his own Substance comprehends all the Three Princi ...read|
| › Part 3 - The Gate of a Poor Sinner - On the Invitation of Grace to ALL; How the Rich Man can rightly Serve God.
63. Therefore, thou beloved Soul, if thou art fallen into heavy Sins and ...read|
| › Part 4 - The Gate to Babel - On the History and Rise of the Counterfeit Church.
13. When we consider with ourselves the many Sects and Controversies in Religion, and from whenc ...read|
| › Part 5 - Of Man in the Antichristian World - 37. For when a man is secure, and does not always stand in fear and trembling before the anger of God, then the Devil slippeth into the Spirit, and lo ...read|
| › Part 6 - A Gate - A Gate, showing which WAY we must walk through this World, into the Kingdom of God.
35. You must go out from your Reason out of the fleshly Spirit, ...read|
| › Part 7 - An ABC on Faith - On the Inter-action of the Saints below with the Saints above.
32. That men in Popery have invocated great Saints that are dead, and that they also ...read|
| › Part 8 - On the Broad and Narrow WAY - Of the Broad Way in this World, which leadeth us into the Abyss; and of the Narrow Way into the Kingdom of God.
1. DEAR Children of God, let us hea ...read|
| › Part 9 - Of the Company and Assistance of the Holy Angels - 57. As we that are Men in this world, if we be the children of God, assist and help one another in necessity and distress, and readily deliver one ano ...read|
| › Part 10 - How Men ought to Pray - Excerpt One - 85. If you will pray to God, then call upon God (your Heavenly Father) in the Name of his Son Jesus Christ, desiring that he would forgive you your Si ...read|
| › Part 11 - How Men ought to Pray - Excerpt Two - 17. Therefore dear Children; When ye pray, think not that God dwelleth afar off from you, and so neither hears you, nor sees you; that is a false Conc ...read|
| › Part 12 - Christ is the Gate - 91. . . . If Adam would have continued in God, he should have continued the child of God, and God would have continued in his Will, and so the Majesty ...read|
| › Part 13 - Jacob's Ladder - How Isaac and Rebecca sent away Jacob, on account of Esau, into another Country; and how the Lord appeared to him in a Vision upon the Ladder, which ...read|
| › Part 14 - Epistle XIII - A letter written to one in temptation and trouble of mind, shewing whence it ariseth.
Our salvation is in the life of Jesus Christ in us.
"Dear Si ...read|
| › Part 15 - On Christian Tolerance - 43. I have no controversy with the Children of God, by reason of the variety, and diversity of their gifts; I can reconcile them all in my self [I can ...read|